SOME IDEAS TO CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN 🎃
The end of October is almost here and we can’t wait to find out how your little heroes will be celebrating Halloween.
We know Halloween is one of the most exciting celebrations for our Little Heroes. The traditional ‘trick and treat’ won’t be possible due to the current situation, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t surprise them with something special.
We would like to share some ideas with you on how your heroes can still celebrate! Follow the steps:
- Dress your little heroes up and do some scary face painting.
- Read or get your little heroes to invent a terrifying tale.
- Play some scary music.
- Give your Heroes a map to find some “trick or treat treasure” at the end of a scary tunnel.
- Make a spooky setting in your house for your heroes.
- Download the colouring Halloween activity for your heroes on our website: https://imaherobooks.com/collections/activities
Also, to encourage your heroes to reading at Halloween, I’m a Hero books is giving 10% discount with the code: HALLOWEEN10 (Valid from 20th of October until 31st of October).
Post a photo to your feed or your story of your hero in Halloween fancy dress holding the completed activity and tag @imaherobooks.
Keep reading and keep safe!