- ‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘I Am a Hero Books FZE will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’I Am a Hero Books FZE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://imaherobooks.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ I Am a Hero Books FZE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
We take privacy and confidentiality very seriously. The photos you provide will only be printed within your selected item.
We will delete your photos from our system once your order has been completed and will not use them on social media, in our advertising, samples or events.
How is my personal information collected?
To provide you with products, we must process information about you. When you use and navigate the www.imaherobook.comwebsite, we may collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, phone numbers, address, and email address; and
- Billing information, such as the number, card type, expiration date, and billing address of your debit or credit card; and
- Profile information, such as your username, password, uploaded images, and details about your purchases; and
- Location information, such as your location-based information; and
- Device information, such as which operating system version you use, and the device identifier.
How do I access and update my personal information?
Upon request, I am a Hero Books will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access, amend, or delete your personal information at any time. This may be accomplished by accessing the page www.imaherobooks.comwhere you can view and make changes to your personal information. For security purposes, certain personal information can only be changed by contacting support at email@example.com
How is my personal information used?
I am a Hero Books collects your information in order to provide products to you, comply with our legal obligations, and to improve our products and services. We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information to or with any third parties in any other way than as disclosed in this policy. I am a Hero Books may use your personal information to:
- Administer your account;
- Process your financial transactions;
- Send you order confirmations;
- Deliver your ordered products;
- Send you product and marketing updates;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Respond to customer service requests.
How is my personal information shared?
How is my personal information protected?
I am a Hero Books follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. No security measure is perfect, however. We strongly recommend safeguarding your password, as it is one of the easiest ways you can manage the security of your own account. Remember that if you lose control over your password, you may lose control over your personal information.
How long is my personal information retained?
I am a Hero Books retains your personal information for as long as your account is active and your information is needed to provide you with products and services, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How can I delete my personal information?
If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We will continue to retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
How will I be notified of any changes to this policy?
I am a Hero Books reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time at its sole discretion. We will provide notice of any changes on the home page of the www.imaherobooks.com website whenever we make material changes to this policy prior to the change becoming effective. We will also email you at your registered email address to inform you of any upcoming changes. You will have the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using the www.imaherobooks.com website and products.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can necessary actions.
This product is created exclusively for each client, so it cannot be cancellation the product once the order is made. We start working on the personalised the book once the order is done.
Return and refund policy:
This product is created exclusively for each client, so it cannot be returned the money or the book once the order is made.
Imaherobooks adds the name and dedication as written by the client. If there are faults with the spelling name Imaherobooks is not held responsible.
If the book contains a printing error imaherobooks will reprint a new book and send it to you within 10 days.
We will send the product by courier directly to your home in UAE.
We can deliver to all parts of the UAE and internationally. The delivery time of the product will depend on the destination.
- International and GCC countries: 15 days
- Local: maximum 7 days
- Local: + 18 Dhms per each delivery.
- International and GCC countries – on request.