Heroland Dubai Memory Game
Let’s have fun while we are improving our memory skills!
Can you imagine your little Heroes’ faces light up when they see themselves on the memory cards?
Photos of the players faces will appear printed on the cards.
Enjoy the best moments with your Hero family finding out about the typical places in Dubai.
This game is fun for Hero families and is a great way to improve memory skills. The trick is to remember which cards are where. The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
How to play:
- At the beginning of the game, all the cards are mixed up and laid in rows, face down on the table.
- The youngest Hero goes first. Play then continues in a clockwise direction.
- If the cards don’t match (it’s not a pair), he turns them back over and it’s then the turn of little Hero player 2 to turn over two new cards.
- However, if the two cards match, it’s a pair! He keeps the cards and has the right to play again.
- When the little Heroes have found all the pairs, the game is over.
- The little Hero who has the most cards wins!
Photos of the players faces will appear printed on the cardboard.
What’s better than spending time with our little Heroes?
This game includes 24 cards with size (7,5cm x 7,5cm). This game is for children over 2 years old. Please, play under adult supervision. This company is not responsible for any accidents.
Surprise your little Heroes with the unique and personalized memory game for children!